Kreative Floors Ltd carry a wide choice of solid wood flooring that ranges from 18mm thick to 22mm thick. All these floors come in the traditional tongue & groove design for an easy yet sturdy fit.
We have timber from various species of tree available from a selection of exotics to popular woods including:
When you choose solid wood, you are opting for a floor that will give you years of joy and service. Our quality floor products last a lifetime if they are well maintained, and you'll find that a little wear and tear simply adds more character.
Speak to our flooring experts if you're not sure which type of wooden floor will suit you best. Kreative Floors also give you some pros and cons for initial consideration.
1. Solid wood is typically thicker than engineered variety, which allows more scope for re-sanding and re-finishing.
2. Solid wood is less expensive than engineered wood.
3. Solid wood handles high traffic better and looks better when worn.
1. Engineered wood comes pre-finished and is therefore better protected
2. Engineered wood typically has a tighter fit and its bevelled edges look very appealing
3. Engineered wood is usually cheaper to install than solid wood
Solid wood floors can be lacquered, oiled, or unfinished, depending on your personal style preferences. Your floor can also be sanded back, which lets you restore the original finish.
Whatever finish you choose, we recommend that you have your flooring professionally installed. Luckily, Kreative Floors have a network of excellent installers that we are happy to recommend. Simply ask in-store or give us a call on 0161 748 8765 and request our flooring advice.
We also supply traditional parquet block flooring in a variety of species. Contact us or ask one of our helpful support staff at our Trafford Park showroom in western Manchester.
We accept the following payments:
Kreative Floors Ltd
The Studio, Unit 2 The Bridgewater Centre, Robson Avenue
Tel: 0161 748 8765